AMRRP's Board of Trustees meets regularly to oversee strategic direction and overall operations. Trustees serving on the Board are municipal representatives elected to staggered terms so that continuity and historical perspective are maintained within leadership.
The Board addresses topics like effective member services and communications; reinsurance infrastructure; claim, underwriting, and loss control issues; finance and investment matters; and legislative proposals that may affect AMRRP or its membership.
Regular sessions of Board meetings are open to any municipality or the public at large. AMRRP members are invited to attend Board meetings and encouraged to participate in the Annual Membership Meeting held in conjunction with the League of Arizona Cities and Towns. Although the Board would be happy to see you at a meeting, we hope cities and towns don't ever wait to contact us with questions or ideas.
Rudy Rodriguez, City of Cottonwood (Board President)
(928) 340-2710 email@example.com
Jean Poe, City of Buckeye (Board Vice President)
(623) 349-6251 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackie Walker, City of Kingman (Board Secretary/Treasurer)
(928) 753-8107 email@example.com
Jackie Baker, Town of Camp Verde
(928) 567-4279 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Carmichael, City of Surprise
(623) 222-3501 Brian.email@example.com
Fred Carpenter, City of Payson
(928) 978-1595 firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry Hinton, Town of Thatcher
(928) 965-2602 email@example.com
Brian Richards, Town of Snowflake
(928) 536-7103 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Strobeck, League of Arizona Cities & Towns
(602) 258-5786 email@example.com
Kelly Udall, Town of Sahuarita
(520) 822-8801 firstname.lastname@example.org